I manage small business and residential needs, either directly providing service or coordinating service with other providers.
Full-service commitment means I take care of you. I am a professional who will meet your needs and solve your problems. If you want to participate in the process, I welcome opportunities to involve you while I work. If you just want it done, I will complete the work, involving you as minimally as possible.
I provide on-site service in North Carolina to Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Mebane, and surrounding communities. Some services are available to non-local clients.
IT services include:
- Virus removal
- General troubleshooting
- Hardware repair, parts replacement, upgrades and maintenance
- Operating system and software installation, updates and troubleshooting
- Computer and related equipment recommendations, acquisition, and setup
- General server administration and maintenance
- Wired and wireless networking setup and troubleshooting
- Remote assistance
- Website design and administration (We use and recommend WordPress.)
- Email solutions
- Document designs and production
- Logo and graphics design coordination
- General and focused hardware and software training (groups and individuals)
If you’ve a need that’s not listed, let me know and I will address it or attempt to refer you to someone who can. I’d like to have a business relationship with you, but if I’m not a good fit at the moment, I still want to help. I’d like the opportunity to give you the customer service you deserve.
- Standard IT Services Rate: $100/hour in 15-minute increments (on-site, off-site, remote, email, phone, text, video, teleport)
- Urgent IT Services Rate: $150/hour in 15-minute increments (on-site, off-site, remote, email, phone, text, video, teleport)
- Standard rate applies 9AM-6PM, Monday-Friday. Urgent rate applies all other times, unless otherwise agreed. (I’m pretty agreeable; let’s schedule it.)
- 1-hour minimum for all on-site service calls.
- No charge for most travel.
- Parts and equipment are billed at cost.